Delivery & payment
On receiving Your order, we will handle it and notify You about it by e-mail or telephone. Order handling takes, as a rule, up to 24 hours. In individual cases (days off and holidays) the period of handling may be prolonged a little.
The delivery of articles is made by all-Ukrainian services of transportation – euroexpress, autolux.
Delivery service “Autolux” – the delivery is made to the office of Autolux in the city of consignee.
On receiving payment for the order and dispatch, the client may get his order the next day in the local office of Autolux. Information about conditions, terms and delivery cost is available on the site of Autolux. To avoid inaccuracies at delivery – the dispatched production are insured (1.5% of the order amount).
General principle of the luggage delivery is the following:
1. The representative of “RYZA” workshop comes to the office of “Autolux” and fills in the luggage declaration.
2. The luggage is evaluated by the company worker and is coordinated with the consignor as to transportation price, and then the luggage is registered for the dispatch. Transportation can be paid either by the consignor, or the consignee. Regular clients are given the possibility to pay for the transportation on account.
3. After registration of the luggage, the consignor is to notify the consignee the declaration number, run of the luggage, date of dispatching and delivery term (this information the consignor will get from the operator of our company).
4. The “Autolux” company makes transportation to final destination.
5. The consignee comes to the company office in his city.
ATTENTION: THE CONSIGNEE IS TO HAVE PASSPORT ABOUT HIM, if the luggage is registered on juridical person, the consignee is to have power of attorney written in a free form with a wet seal. THE CONSIGNEE IS TO KNOW DECLARATION NUMBER. In the absence of the documents, the luggage is not given out!
More information about luggage transportation by Autolux on the official site of the company “Autolux”
Payment can be made by bank transfer in a branch of any commercial bank or in Oshchadbank using the receipt, which is sent to You on your contact e-mail.
We also accept payment in cash at the office or by postal money order (in any branch of UkrPoshta).